Heaven will not tolerate one human being who has not proven on earth that we will not be another problem in the new world to come. I know that we are saved by grace but, according the words of Apostles, we are compelled to work our salvation with courage, fear, trembling, even to premature death (Hebrews 12:4) for the name of Jesus to show that it is worth dying for His brothers. We are of the essence of God, we are made at their image.
saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me; nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. Luke 22:42 ASV
Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin: Hebrews 12:4 ASV
Luke 2:11 ASV
(11) for there is born to you this day in the city of David a Saviour, who is Christ [MESSIAH] the Lord [YHWH].
(Numbers 27:3 ASV)
Our father died in the wilderness, and he was not among the company of them that gathered themselves together against Jehovah in the company of Korah: but he died in his own sin; and he had no sons.
(Joshua 17:4 ASV)
And they came near before Eleazar the priest, and before Joshua the son of Nun, and before the princes, saying, Jehovah commanded Moses to give us an inheritance among our brethren: therefore according to the commandment of Jehovah he gave them an inheritance among the brethren of their father.
(1 Chronicles 29:10 ASV)
Wherefore David blessed Jehovah before all the assembly; and David said, Blessed be thou, O Jehovah, the God of Israel our father, for ever and ever.
(Isaiah 63:16 ASV)
For thou art our Father, though Abraham knoweth us not, and Israel doth not acknowledge us: thou, O Jehovah, art our Father; our Redeemer from everlasting is thy name.
(Isaiah 64:8 ASV)
But now, O Jehovah, thou art our Father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.
Hebrews 2:11-13 ASV
(11) For both he that sanctifieth and they that are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,
(12) saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, In the midst of the congregation will I sing thy praise.
(13) And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold, I and the children whom God hath given me.
Romans 8:29 ASV
(29) For whom he foreknew, he also foreordained to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren:
(Luke 12:4 ASV)
And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
(John 15:14 ASV)
Ye are my friends, if ye do the things which I command you.
(John 15:15 ASV)
No longer do I call you servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I heard from my Father, I have made known unto you.
Genesis 1:26-27 ASV
(26) And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
(27) And God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Psalms 82:1-8 ASV
(1) A Psalm of Asaph. God standeth in the congregation of God; He judgeth among the gods.
(2) How long will ye judge unjustly, And respect the persons of the wicked? Selah.
(3) Judge the poor and fatherless: Do justice to the afflicted and destitute.
(4) Rescue the poor and needy: Deliver them out of the hand of the wicked.
(5) They know not, neither do they understand; They walk to and fro in darkness: All the foundations of the earth are shaken.
(6) I said, Ye are gods, And all of you sons of the Most High.
(7) Nevertheless ye shall die like men, And fall like one of the princes.
(8) Arise, O God, judge the earth; For thou shalt inherit all the nations.
John 10:34-36 ASV
(34) Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
(35) If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came (and the scripture cannot be broken),
(36) say ye of him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?