Because it is written, Ye shall be holy; for I am holy. 1 Peter 1:16 ASV
(7) Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy; for I am Jehovah your God.
(8) And ye shall keep my statutes, and do them: I am Jehovah who sanctifieth you. Leviticus 20:7-8 ASV
Not every one who says to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but he that does the will of my Father who is in the heavens. Matthew 7:21 Darby
(12) So then, my beloved, even as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; (13) for it is God who worketh in you both to will and to work, for his good pleasure. Philippians 2:12-13 ASV
When I say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his righteousness, and commit iniquity, none of his righteous deeds shall be remembered; but in his iniquity that he hath committed, therein shall he die. Ezekiel 33:13 ASV
The doctrines or the precepts of men spoken of in Mark 7:7 are those teachings that Christianity disputes with the founder Cristian Judaism which is the faith of Jesus, and which holds the doctrines and teachings or commandments of Jesus for salvation (Exodus 20:6, John 14:15). Jesus says that salvation is from the Jews (John 4:22, Isaiah 30:9) and not from the Christians or any other ethnicity. Therefore, all Christians and all men must convert to Christian Judaism to be saved. Yes! All Christians. Because Christianity is drunk with the wine of Babylon (Revelation 17:2,6; 18:3) which renders our heart unable to beat in synchronization with the will of God the Father that is recorded in Christian Judaism. The word of Jesus cannot resonate with our heart to understand, to fear and tremble. In the end, our heart becomes seared into damnation.
"And his affection is more abundantly toward you, while he remembereth the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling ye received him." 2 Corinthians 7:15 ASV
Mark 15:29-32 ABP
(29) And the ones coming near blasphemed him, shaking their heads, and saying, Ah, the one breaking up the temple and in three days rebuilding, (30) deliver yourself, and come down from the cross! (31) And in like manner the chief priests mocking among one another with the scribes saying, Others he delivered, himself he is not able to deliver. (32) The Christ, the king of Israel, let him come down now from the cross! that we should know and should believe. And the ones being crucified along with him berated him.
Ye worship that which ye know not: we worship that which we know; for salvation is from the Jews. John 4:22 ASV
You search the scriptures that you think in them [life eternal to have], and these are the ones testifying concerning me. John 5:39 ABP
yet knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, even we believed on Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ, and not by the works of the law: because by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. Galatians 2:16 ASV
Luke 23:39-40 ASV
(39) And one of the malefactors that were hanged railed on him, saying, Art not thou the Christ? save thyself and us.
(40) But the other answered, and rebuking him said, Dost thou not even fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
(41) And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.
(42) And he said, Jesus, remember me when thou comest in thy kingdom.
For salvation is of the Jews. John 4:22 DRB. Isaiah 30:9.
(21) Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven.
(22) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works?
(23) And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Matthew 7:21-23 ASV
So the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few are chosen.” Matthew 20:16 WEB
For many are called, but few chosen.” Matthew 22:14 WEB
For there will arise false christs, and false prophets, and they will show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the chosen ones. Matthew 24:24 WEB
(9) Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, (10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. (11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: (12) That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 KJV
Deuteronomy 9:1-8 ASV
(1) Hear, O Israel: thou art to pass over the Jordan this day, to go in to dispossess nations greater and mightier than thyself, cities great and fortified up to heaven,
(2) a people great and tall, the sons of the Anakim, whom thou knowest, and of whom thou hast heard say, Who can stand before the sons of Anak?
(3) Know therefore this day, that Jehovah thy God is he who goeth over before thee as a devouring fire; he will destroy them, and he will bring them down before thee: so shalt thou drive them out, and make them to perish quickly, as Jehovah hath spoken unto thee.
(4) Speak not thou in thy heart, after that Jehovah thy God hath thrust them out from before thee, saying, For my righteousness Jehovah hath brought me in to possess this land; whereas for the wickedness of these nations Jehovah doth drive them out from before thee.
(5) Not for thy righteousness, or for the uprightness of thy heart, dost thou go in to possess their land; but for the wickedness of these nations Jehovah thy God doth drive them out from before thee, and that he may establish the word which Jehovah sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.
(6) Know therefore, that Jehovah thy God giveth thee not this good land to possess it for thy righteousness; for thou art a stiffnecked people.
(7) Remember, forget thou not, how thou provokedst Jehovah thy God to wrath in the wilderness: from the day that thou wentest forth out of the land of Egypt, until ye came unto this place, ye have been rebellious against Jehovah.
(8) Also in Horeb ye provoked Jehovah to wrath, and Jehovah was angry with you to destroy you.
Revelation 16:8-9 ASV
(8) And the fourth poured out his bowl upon the sun; and it was given unto it to scorch men with fire.
(9) And men were scorched with great heat: and they blasphemed the name of God who hath the power over these plagues; and they repented not to give him glory.
Matthew 23:37 ASV
(37) O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, that killeth the prophets, and stoneth them that are sent unto her! how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
Even some translations of the Bible, like the KJV (King James Version) the New Testament and its variants, lead to hell instead to salvation, because it only takes one false precept of men to cost us our salvation (James 2:10).
The translations are not careful enough to transmit faithfully what the original manuscripts says. For example, Matthew does not say that the women went to the tomb of Jesus on a Sunday morning because other translations say they went on the first of the sabbaths, which is a Saturday. Why two translations of the same manuscripts report two different days for the resurrection? To clarify that discrepancy, the person who is serious about salvation can consult the manuscripts for the true. If you do, you do realize that the Saturday resurrection is correct while the Sunday resurrection came about with the addition of one word 'day' and the mistranslation of 'sabbaths' in plural into 'week'.
The problem is that many read in the very bible which they cherish that since the women went to His tomb early Sunday morning Jesus was risen on a Sunday. As a result, men decreed that it is only proper that Sunday must be celebrated to commemorate the resurrection of the Lord Jesus and be kept as the Christian sabbath to distinguish between them and the Jews who killed Jesus. Brilliant reasoning except that the extraordinary departure from Judaism based on lies makes the Christians blasphemers and as such destined for eternal damnation because Jesus made sure to emphasize that He will remain buried for three days and three nights, just as it was with Prophet Jonah, before He could be risen.
Furthermore, Jesus makes it clear that His coming has no effect on Moses, to loosen it for more Christian freedom (Matthew 5:17-18). Jesus also emphasizes that nothing in Moses can change and that it is easier for our world to disappear than for one iota in Moses to change.
Nevertheless, men continue with their own decreed changes in Moses when Jesus emphasizes no change whatsoever. God did not wink at the disobedience of Eve and Adam just because they are only a stupid fruit. Which loving parents would do that to their children? Yet, that innocent disobedience drives us into our predicament toward hell. For the same reason, the innocent switch from Saturday to Sunday, among other things, will surely cost those who dismiss the gravity in the eyes of Jesus of such a major instance of disobedience their salvation. That judgment is the conclusion of James 2:10.
We must overcome to be saved. Overcoming involves fight, wars, et cetera, against Satan in whatever shape or form.
There are other examples of mistranslations that lead to hell. Romans 10:9-11 is another one. Head over here to learn more. If we do not confess who Jesus is beyond the basics, we will not be saved either.
Do you understand the real Gospel of Jesus which leads to your salvation?
I. The Messiah (Christ) is to tell us all things.
The woman said to him: I know that Messiah will come; and when he cometh, he will teach us every thing. John 4:25 Murdock
II. Yet, He only speaks in parables.
All these things spake Jesus in parables unto the multitudes; and without a parable spake he nothing unto them: Matthew 13:34 ASV
And he taught them many things in parables, and said unto them in his teaching, Mark 4:2 ASV
iii. The Messiah (Christ) also says that only those to whom it is given to understand will understand His speech of parables.
(10) And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? (11) And he answered and said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. Matthew 13:10-11 ASV
In other words, there is no degree on earth that can make anyone understand the speech of Jesus. Each one of us has to be granted access to the Gospel by Heaven to be saved and set our heart to understand it. The Holy Spirit is to teach everyone of us to salvation.
For this people's heart is waxed gross, And their ears are dull of hearing, And their eyes they have closed; Lest haply they should perceive with their eyes, And hear with their ears, And understand with their heart, And should turn again, And I should heal them. Matthew 13:15 ASV
Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel; for from the first day that thou didst set thy heart to understand, and to humble thyself before thy God, thy words were heard: and I am come for thy words' sake. Daniel 10:12 ASV
But the Comforter, even the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said unto you. John 14:26 ASV
IV. No one can know who Jesus is unless we have the Holy Spirit. And it is required to confess who He is in the Godhead to be saved
1 Corinthians 12:1-3 ASV
(1) Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.
(2) Ye know that when ye were Gentiles ye were led away unto those dumb idols, howsoever ye might be led.
(3) Wherefore I make known unto you, that no man speaking in the Spirit of God saith, Jesus is anathema; and no man can say, Jesus is Lord [YAHWEH], but in the Holy Spirit.
V. We must confess WITH OUR MOUTH that Jesus is the “I AM’ to not die in our sin, that is, to be saved.
That is the unheard doctrine from Jesus which is found in John 8:24 and is also echoed in Romans 10:9-11.
Philippians 2:9-11 ASV
(9) Wherefore also God highly exalted him, and gave unto him the name which is above every name;
(10) that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven and things on earth and things under the earth,
(11) and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord [YAHWEH], to the glory of God the Father.
Romans 10:9-13 ASV
(9) because if thou shalt confess with thy mouth Jesus as Lord [YAHWEH], and shalt believe in thy heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved:
(10) for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
(11) For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be put to shame.
(12) For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek: for the same Lord is Lord of all, and is rich unto all that call upon him:
(13) for, Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord [YAHWEH] shall be saved.
Joel 2:32 ASV
(32) And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Jehovah shall be delivered; for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those that escape, as Jehovah hath said, and among the remnant those whom Jehovah doth call.
What do the above passages, Joel 2:32, Romans 10:9,13, Philippians 2:11, and 1 Corinthians 12:3, witness about Jesus? It is not a sacrilege to say the name YHWH out loud since we must call on the name to be saved, confess that Jesus is the name, and need the Holy Spirit to be able to confess that Jesus is YHWH ELOHIM.
VI. Who is the ‘I AM’ of John 8:24 to understand the confession?
We find the answer in Exodus 3:14:
Exodus 3:13-15 ASV
(13) And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? What shall I say unto them?
(14) And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
(15) And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Jehovah, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
VII. The Holy Spirit does not help sinners nor intercede for sinners but the holy ones (saints): NEVER HEARD OF THAT DOCTRINE? Romans 8:27.
We also need to know that the Holy Spirit who is needed to recognize Jesus as YHWH (1 Corinthians 12:3) only helps the repentant sinners who overcame sin (John 14:21-23) to become holy, live holy, and die holy to be saved by grace.
Romans 8:27 ABP
(27) But the one searching the hearts knows what the thought of the spirit is, for according to God it intercedes for the holy ones.
VIII. BE HOLY BECAUSE I AM HOLY. Leviticus 19:2
That is understandable because, at the school in the desert, Jesus told the Israelites that they must be holy because He is holy.
Leviticus 19:1-2 ASV
(1) And Jehovah spake unto Moses, saying,
(2) Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy; for I Jehovah your God am holy.
Exodus 19:5-6 ASV
(5) Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be mine own possession from among all peoples: for all the earth is mine:
(6) and ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and a holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
IX. The doctrine of holiness is not for Jews only since salvation is from the Jews, according to John 4:22 (Acts 1:8)
The Apostles did not preach to world a customized version of Judaism but the full version of Judaism if we can understand John 4:22. That is so true that Peter reminds us in the New Testament, quoting Leviticus 19:2, that we must be still be holy, except that the churches do not stress the doctrine of holiness because they are the churches of Satan, the disguised messenger of light. That is not an accusation or my opinion but what is written in 2 Corinthians 11:13-15. According to the 3 messages of the 3 Angels of Revelation 14:6-11, Satan has no interest to teach us to be holy because we will not get his mark if we are holy (Revelation 14:12).
1 Peter 1:16 ASV
(16) because it is written, Ye shall be holy; for I am holy.
2 Corinthians 11:13-15 ASV
(13) For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, fashioning themselves into apostles of Christ.
(14) And no marvel; for even Satan fashioneth himself into an angel of light.
(15) It is no great thing therefore if his ministers also fashion themselves as ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works.
Revelation 14:12 ASV
(12) Here is the patience of the saints [holy ones], they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith [belief] of Jesus.
Galatians 2:15-16 CLV
(15) We, who by nature are Jews, and not sinners of the nations,
(16) having perceived that a man is not being justified by works of law, except alone through the faith [belief] of Christ Jesus, we also believe in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by the faith of Christ and not by works of law, seeing that by works of law shall no flesh at all be justified."
X. GOD DOES NOT LISTEN TO SINNERS OR DOES NOT HEAR SINNERS. John 9:31
John 9:31 might be a surprise to many, when they get acquainted with John 9:31 (Isaiah 1:12-20) that teaches that God does not listen to sinners. In other words, if God does not listen to sinners, He must listen to the opposite of sinners, which is, ‘holy ones or saints. The doctrine of ‘God does not hear sinners’ comes from Isaiah 1:12-20.
John 9:31 ASV
(31) We know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and do his will, him he heareth.
XI. HOW DO WE BECOME HOLY?
According to John 9:31, and the whole Israelite Bible, we become holy unto Jesus (Numbers 15:40) by worshiping Jesus to avoid the mark of the beats, according to the 3 messages of the 3 Angels, and by doing His will, which is the will of God Father.
John 14:21-24 ASV
(21) He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself unto him.
(22) Judas (not Iscariot) saith unto him, Lord, what is come to pass that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
(23) Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my word: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
(24) He that loveth me not keepeth not my words: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's who sent me.
Numbers 15:40 ASV
(40) that ye may remember and do all my commandments, and be holy unto your God.
Note: Lord or LORD in the New Testament stands for YAHWEH and Jesus is YAHWEH God, the name to call for salvation.
The Hebrew name YEHOSHUA MESSIAH YHWH = Jesus Christ [the] LORD.
January 29, 2023