Not every one who says to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but he that does the will of my Father who is in the heavens. Matthew 7:21 Darby
(12) So then, my beloved, even as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; (13) for it is God who worketh in you both to will and to work, for his good pleasure. Philippians 2:12-13 ASV
The doctrines or the precepts of men spoken of in Mark 7:7 are those teachings that Christianity disputes with the founder Cristian Judaism which is the faith of Jesus, and which holds the doctrines and teachings or commandments of Jesus for salvation (Exodus 20:6, John 14:15). Jesus says that salvation is from the Jews (John 4:22, Isaiah 30:9) and not from the Christians or any other ethnicity. Therefore, all Christians and all men must convert to Christian Judaism to be saved. Yes! All Christians. Because Christianity is drunk with the wine of Babylon (Revelation 17:2,6; 18:3) which renders our heart unable to beat in synchronization with the will of God the Father that is recorded in Christian Judaism. The word of Jesus cannot resonate with our heart to understand, to fear ad tremble. In the end, our heart becomes seared into damnation.
"And his affection is more abundantly toward you, while he remembereth the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling ye received him." 2 Corinthians 7:15 ASV
Mark 15:29-32 ABP
(29) And the ones coming near blasphemed him, shaking their heads, and saying, Ah, the one breaking up the temple and in three days rebuilding, (30) deliver yourself, and come down from the cross! (31) And in like manner the chief priests mocking among one another with the scribes saying, Others he delivered, himself he is not able to deliver. (32) The Christ, the king of Israel, let him come down now from the cross! that we should know and should believe. And the ones being crucified along with him berated him.
Ye worship that which ye know not: we worship that which we know; for salvation is from the Jews. John 4:22 ASV
You search the scriptures that you think in them [life eternal to have], and these are the ones testifying concerning me. John 5:39 ABP
yet knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, even we believed on Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ, and not by the works of the law: because by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. Galatians 2:16 ASV
Luke 23:39-40 ASV
(39) And one of the malefactors that were hanged railed on him, saying, Art not thou the Christ? save thyself and us.
(40) But the other answered, and rebuking him said, Dost thou not even fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
(41) And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.
(42) And he said, Jesus, remember me when thou comest in thy kingdom.
For salvation is of the Jews. John 4:22 DRB. Isaiah 30:9.
(21) Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven.
(22) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works?
(23) And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Matthew 7:21-23 ASV
So the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few are chosen.” Matthew 20:16 WEB
For many are called, but few chosen.” Matthew 22:14 WEB
For there will arise false christs, and false prophets, and they will show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the chosen ones. Matthew 24:24 WEB
(9) Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, (10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. (11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: (12) That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 KJV
Deuteronomy 9:1-8 ASV
(1) Hear, O Israel: thou art to pass over the Jordan this day, to go in to dispossess nations greater and mightier than thyself, cities great and fortified up to heaven,
(2) a people great and tall, the sons of the Anakim, whom thou knowest, and of whom thou hast heard say, Who can stand before the sons of Anak?
(3) Know therefore this day, that Jehovah thy God is he who goeth over before thee as a devouring fire; he will destroy them, and he will bring them down before thee: so shalt thou drive them out, and make them to perish quickly, as Jehovah hath spoken unto thee.
(4) Speak not thou in thy heart, after that Jehovah thy God hath thrust them out from before thee, saying, For my righteousness Jehovah hath brought me in to possess this land; whereas for the wickedness of these nations Jehovah doth drive them out from before thee.
(5) Not for thy righteousness, or for the uprightness of thy heart, dost thou go in to possess their land; but for the wickedness of these nations Jehovah thy God doth drive them out from before thee, and that he may establish the word which Jehovah sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.
(6) Know therefore, that Jehovah thy God giveth thee not this good land to possess it for thy righteousness; for thou art a stiffnecked people.
(7) Remember, forget thou not, how thou provokedst Jehovah thy God to wrath in the wilderness: from the day that thou wentest forth out of the land of Egypt, until ye came unto this place, ye have been rebellious against Jehovah.
(8) Also in Horeb ye provoked Jehovah to wrath, and Jehovah was angry with you to destroy you.
Revelation 16:8-9 ASV
(8) And the fourth poured out his bowl upon the sun; and it was given unto it to scorch men with fire.
(9) And men were scorched with great heat: and they blasphemed the name of God who hath the power over these plagues; and they repented not to give him glory.
Matthew 23:37 ASV
(37) O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, that killeth the prophets, and stoneth them that are sent unto her! how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
Even some translations of the Bible, like the KJV (King James Version) the New Testament and its variants, lead to hell instead to salvation, because it only takes one false precept of men to cost us our salvation (James 2:10).
The translations are not careful enough to transmit faithfully what the original manuscripts says. For example, Matthew does not say that the women went to the tomb of Jesus on a Sunday morning because other translations say they went on the first of the sabbaths, which is a Saturday. Why two translations of the same manuscripts report two different days for the resurrection? To clarify that discrepancy, the person who is serious about salvation can consult the manuscripts for the true. If you do, you do realize that the Saturday resurrection is correct while the Sunday resurrection came about with the addition of one word 'day' and the mistranslation of 'sabbaths' in plural into 'week'.
The problem is that many read in the very bible which they cherish that since the women went to His tomb early Sunday morning Jesus was risen on a Sunday. As a result, men decreed that it is only proper that Sunday must be celebrated to commemorate the resurrection of the Lord Jesus and be kept as the Christian sabbath to distinguish between them and the Jews who killed Jesus. Brilliant reasoning except that the extraordinary departure from Judaism based on lies makes the Christians blasphemers and as such destined for eternal damnation because Jesus made sure to emphasize that He will remain buried for three days and three nights, just as it was with Prophet Jonah, before He could be risen.
Furthermore, Jesus makes it clear that His coming has no effect on Moses, to loosen it for more Christian freedom (Matthew 5:17-18). Jesus also emphasizes that nothing in Moses can change and that it is easier for our world to disappear than for one iota in Moses to change.
Nevertheless, men continue with their own decreed changes in Moses when Jesus emphasizes no change whatsoever. God did not wink at the disobedience of Eve and Adam just because they are only a stupid fruit. Which loving parents would do that to their children? Yet, that innocent disobedience drives us into our predicament toward hell. For the same reason, the innocent switch from Saturday to Sunday, among other things, will surely cost those who dismiss the gravity in the eyes of Jesus of such a major instance of disobedience their salvation. That judgment is the conclusion of James 2:10.
We must overcome to be saved. Overcoming involves fight, wars, et cetera, against Satan in whatever shape or form.
There are other examples of mistranslations that lead to hell. Romans 10:9-11 is another one. Head over here to learn more. If we do not confess who Jesus is beyond the basics, we will not be saved either.